DISCLAIMER: All photos, videos and gif's belongs to their respective owners unless stated otherwise any of those posted in here will be given credits unless its the authors work. Some photos posted here are author's own screen caps, please do give FULL Credits. Thank you!

Sunday, July 07, 2013

Day 7: 5 favorite movies and Why is it your favorite?

Yeah BOY! Today's blog challenge is about MOVIE!
Waaah!!! and because I LOVE MOVIES.. i had a lot to post...

Now I'M RANKING IT!

FOR TOP THREE is my ASH-LLOYD MOVIES!
(Sarah Geronimo and John Lloyd Cruz)


1. A VERY SPECIAL LOVE
2. YOU CHANGED MY LIFE
3. IT TAKES A MAN AND A WOMAN..

MY LAST TWO IS FROM FOREIGN MOVIES!

4. I GAVE MY FIRST LOVE TO YOU
(this was a Japanese movie)


5. I miss you 
(KOREAN DRAMA of 2012, starring park yoochun and Yoon Eun hye)



THAT'S ALL FOR TODAY. SEE YOU AGAIN TOMORROW.:)
annyeong!