DISCLAIMER: All photos, videos and gif's belongs to their respective owners unless stated otherwise any of those posted in here will be given credits unless its the authors work. Some photos posted here are author's own screen caps, please do give FULL Credits. Thank you!

Saturday, July 13, 2013

Day 12: Something you don't leave the house without

So MY DAY 12 POST IS LATE!

sorrry.:(( I almost forgot and I've been so busy that i haven't go online.
So as a punishment.. Im going to post TWO BLOG CHALLENGE TODAY.:)))


Something...
I can't leave the house without.....


1. MONEY! LOL! Its for EVERYTHING!
2. EARPHONE... I can;t stand a day without listening to MUSIC..
3. MY EYEGLASS.. Its my LIFE! I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT THIS!
4. CELLPHONE! ahahah. Because... AS USUAL. ahahha


I think this is all... Ill just edit it. If i found out that i forgot something.
HAHAH. LOL! SORRY.:)