DISCLAIMER: All photos, videos and gif's belongs to their respective owners unless stated otherwise any of those posted in here will be given credits unless its the authors work. Some photos posted here are author's own screen caps, please do give FULL Credits. Thank you!

Saturday, January 31, 2015

My Official Girl Group

I've been into KPOP for almost unknown years already but one thing i know that i don't have my Official Girl Group yet. Tons of girl groups are coming every year, debuting with sexy concept, innocent and weird concept... and so on. But as I go on stanning my BOY GROUPS, I've noticed that a lot of them (my kpop chingus) spazz about their girl groups alongside with their boy groups.
"How come I don't have or I don't stan a girlgroup?"

Well the wait is finally over, A GIRL GROUP just pulled off my list. /drumrooolls/. Say HI to my CUTESY PATOOTSY YET SEXY IN A COLORFUL WAY.... and my first ever GIRL GROUP


its name is...

4MINUTE

4Minute is a FIVE-MEMBER south korean girl group formed last 2009 by Cube Entertainment. The members are






AND MY BIAS IN THE GROUP

THE WHINY... KIM HYUNA